Thursday 4 June 2015

Almost on our way

Well we are all packed up and now living in the caravan park while I finish my last week of work with Chevron.




As for the caravan park it is quite nice Karrinyup waters about 12k north of the Perth CBD I can recommend for anyone coming through Perth and needs a caravan park in the city nice new combo shower / toilet facilities have been put in and the park is clean an tidy. It is a little close to the freeway but the traffic noise is not to bad. So just getting used to life in the camper again, thinking about things that now become important like did I remember to bring my socks with me for a shower and should I have another beer (brain says hell yes, bladder laughs and says you will have to get up and deal with me at 2am)



The only drawback we have found is there is some psychotic water hen wandering the park and the god damn bastard decided to make some mating call or something that sounded like a small child was being murdered in the middle of the night and scared the absolute piss out of me (see it is all about the bladder when camping in winter)

So finish work on Friday run around and do a bit of shopping Saturday the head up the middle of WA to Karajini leaving early Sunday morning as I am sure that bloody bird will have me up at 5am

Pics to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment